Monday, February 6, 2012

Bloggy McBloggerton

I've finally come around to creating my own blog. I have been considering doing so for quite some time now. I follow some of my friends blogs, and they have been fascinating to me. The way they are with words; they can be so raw, yet so ambiguous at the same time. I haven't ever written for fun, it's always been to prove something, or to earn a grade. I've never really written for an audience before either, because I imagined that as being somehow conceited. I don't see it that way anymore, though I am interested to see what path this takes. It's new territory for me. I guess this blogging thing will become easier as I go. We'll work on that. For now, it's something that I need to do to break up the monotony of my daily life, and I hope that somehow, I can do the same for you. Feedback and comments would be greatly appreciated.

You know what I think the best part of having a blog will be?
It's mine. My own space to work with. To say what's on my mind.

APA

1 comment: